Get A Free Quote:
Need a Roofer in Yakima, WA?
Look no further, we’re here to help!
Fill Out The Form Below
The American Roofers is a professional roofing company that provides both residential and professional services to the Yakima, WA area. The company has been in business since 2005 and is licensed, bonded, and insured for your peace of mind. We specialize in asphalt shingle roofs, metal roofs, flat roofs (built-up), gutters, downspouts, siding repair or replacement (vinyl/wood), insulation setting/replacement as well as gutter guard installation for homes or commercial buildings. Call today to schedule an estimate!
How much should I pay contractors (roofer) for Yakima, Washington roofing? Tell me more about the costand quality
Quality roofing services can cost anywhere from $2000 to $12,000 in Yakima. The price of a repair or replacement of a new roof will depend on the type and material being used; how much work is needed for your home’s specific needs (such as attic insulation); if you need new gutters and downspouts; any repairs that are needed such as adding siding; plus cleaning up debris resulting from the service. In addition, there may be additional costs associated with re-roofing due to asbestos content in older asphalt shingle roofs. Additional fees could include permits or inspections by local government agencies that require them before starting a project. You should always request an estimate so you know what it would actually cost before going ahead with a project.
The cost of roofing work varies greatly depending on what needs to be repaired or replaced, the type of material and if there are any additional projects needed in addition to just repairing the roof for your home’s specific requirements. For example a simple repair installation may start at $2000 up to $12000 while a complete replacement with asphalt shingles would begin around $5000 -$15000 varying due to materials used and size of property (square footage). The price will also depend on whether you need new gutters installed as well as other repairs such as adding siding which could add another thousand dollars or more, so an estimate is always helpful when deciding how much you want done before proceeding with a project.
How do I pick good roofing contractors in Yakima, WA?
Ask for references. Ask to see examples of their work by contacting people they’ve previously worked with and ask about the quality, price and whether or not you should go ahead with them.
Many contractors in Yakima, WA will only offer a written estimate over email but this may be difficult if you’re looking at estimates from more than one company which is why it’s important to speak on the phone before committing to anyone. Some contractors make guarantees that are enforceable in court while others cannot guarantee anything besides what is spelled out in writing so keep this in mind when deciding who can best do your job (please refer back again later).
Are Yakima roofers responsible for leaks?
No, leaks are not the roofer’s fault. Roofers do their best to avoid them but sometimes they can’t be avoided or detected before it is too late. If you catch a leak early enough while there is still time for an insurance claim then this won’t have any impact on your rate; however, if it falls outside of what is covered by your policy and goes unnoticed until after there has been damaged, then you’ll end up paying out-of-pocket expenses that will increase the total cost of repairs.
You can request a preventive leak detection to help avoid this problem.
What about snow and ice?
Roofing contractors in Yakima do their best to protect your roof from the weight of snow and ice, but if it does build up then there is a risk that it could cause structural damage or leaks so just be sure you’re prepared for any winter precipitation by having temporary coverings installed before starting off on the new year.
What insurance should roofers have?
As professional roofing contractors in Yakima WA, we carry liability insurance as well as general contractor liability and worker’s compensation. On request, we can show you proofs we are insured as much as possible.
How can I tell if I have a quality roof?
Any quality roofs have 3 common characteristics:
- They are installed by licensed and certified roofers
- They carry a warranty or guarantee that covers the installation of your roof for at least one year after its completion. Any quality roofs come with an inspection from a third party to ensure structural integrity before they can be used as well
- They met all building codes when they were designed and built. This is why it’s important to have us inspect your existing roof if you’re planning on having any renovations done since part of our job includes ensuring there we’ll need anything such as flashing or sheeting beforehand so that everything will go smoothly without interruption once construction starts.
Why should homeowners trust us?
- We’ve been a locally owned company for over 30 years in Yakima , WA
- We, as a roofing contractor, have a team of professionals that are experts and will provide our clients with quality workmanship. That’s why they always take great care to ensure each project is completed on time, within budget, and according to customer specifications
- You can be sure we’ll make every effort to give your home or commercial building new life by installing proper roofing systems so it lasts longer while adding aesthetic value as well
Call today (Yakima area) at 262-222-4444 for a free estimate for your project or any emergency related to your roof
As reliable Yakima roofing contractor, we’re here 24 hours per day including weekends for all residential roofing customers!
Our main Yakima roofing services include
- metal roofing
- shingles roofing
- flat roof
- residential roofing
- commercial roofing
in Yakima, WA
24/7 Emergency Service
Great Customer Service